Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
Fischer Curv DTX Skis 164
Extremely dynamic turn behaviour – thanks to DiagotexTM and Triple Radius – is what makes this ski with its bright yellow World Cup base and original Race finish so special. With Free Milled Ti this ski is built for demanding skiers who stretch their equipment to the limit!
- Weight Per Ski: 2150 g
- Radius: 17 m
- The shorter contact length of the ski ensures that turn initiation is easier and requires less effort. Five different types: All Mountain ROCKER, Freeski ROCKER, Tour ROCKER, On Piste ROCKER, Hybrid ROCKER.
- Innovative carbon grid for top torsional stability. For maximum power and stability in turns.
Free Milled Titanium:
- Titanal visible on top surface. New, extremely robust manufacturing standard.
- The collection consists of various ski lengths – the perfect ski for every skiing style. For perfect short, medium or long turns.
- The Triple Radius shape enables better control and power transfer throughout the entire turn.
- Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
World Cup Tuning:
- Edges and base are given an extremely precise World Cup level finish on the most modern grinding line in the world.
- New manufacturing standard for easier edge tuning
Air Carbon TI 0.8:
- Wood Core with double Titanal shell, reinforced with Air Carbon. Perfect edge grip and extremely smooth running as a result.
Sandwich Sidewall Construction:
- Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
Product carousel items